The wood siding and trim is being installed. Progress is being made.

It is really starting to look nice. I've been slowly working on the rough plumbing and it is about 90% complete. I'm posting some pictures more for future reference than for any entertainment value. It's always handy to have pics before everything gets covered up.

I am going to mount a tankless Ecosmart ECO 27 water heater on the basement wall next to the door. I still need to bring all the water supply lines together in a manifold above the water heater, add some cut-off valves, then get ready to transition to copper piping that will go down through the ceiling to the water heater. As the water heater requires (3) #6 AWG, 60 amp circuits, I've positioned the water heater directly below the electrical entrance panel, which will be upstairs and easily accessible.

Water heater: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002635ODW/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i02

First, some pics of the siding:




Some inside and porch pics:







Now the plumbing pics... yay!!! I'll wait until I've done a pressure test before adding pipe insulation and permanent supports. Code requires an 18 drop from the washing machine drain to the p-trap. The framing made for some artistic drain lines...


Kitchen sink drain line, vent stack, and water supply:


This was fun. Snaking the vent stack through the framing without compromising structural integrity. I know... plumbers shouldn't be concerned with such trivialities...


Bathroom vanity and throne:





Temporary lighting in the basement:


Tee, tee, tee...





Kitchen sink drain and water supply with cleanout headed outside...




No comments:

Post a Comment