Temporary grass is getting established.
Gerald and I have begun finishing the basement ceiling. It started with this plumbing chase to hide all the pipes:
Then the OSB went up. Talk about work. I'm glad it was cool that day.
Gerald is all about wood work, but vanished like Harry Houdini when the paint can opened. I can't say I blame him.
Primed and starting the flat black finish. I used a glossy white finish on the walls to make them easy to clean, but it creates a lot of glare from the lights, so the ceiling should tone that down a bit.
Our first customer in the carpenter bee trap. They really love the wood siding, but glass is on the menu for this attempted vandal.
I primed a little trim:
Then I primed a little more trim. I don't want to see any more trim for a while.
Looking great Scott! What's OSB?
ReplyDeleteHi Ara. OSB is oriented strand board. Lighter and less expensive than plywood.
ReplyDeletehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oriented_strand_board